Wednesday, January 21, 2015

SHOT Show - Report #1

I wasn't really planning on reporting on the trip to Las Vegas and the shot show, but the weather conditions were perfect when my flight passed  mount Rainier,  which is only a few minutes flight time south of Seattle. I took a couple of pictures, and this is one of the better ones. It is fairly high resolution, so if you click on it you can see it much larger.



Here at the show, I just finished meeting with some industry folks, and it looks like there is a fairly good possibility that the gun blogger rendezvous may have a title sponsor for next year. Nothing is for certain yet, but it certainly looks like a good possibility. Keep your fingers crossed!

 I just heard that there is a free lunch for media people here at the shot show, so I am going to go exploring.

 More later.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 22, 2015 3:46:00 PM, Blogger Merle said...

Free lunch is good - usually!

Merle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted